Tenative New Player

• Creator
    Topic
    Aries
    Participant

Hello!My name is Marcella and I plan on trying to attend at least a couple of games during the year. I live in Maryland so it is difficult to arrange transportation.I'm considering playing a Pixie Cleric of Elantrai, though I realized halfway through planning this might be a common thing... is it?Either way, I have met a group of players from RoA and think they're all wonderful people so I can't wait to meet the rest of you 🙂For now, I'll be ghosting around the boards and doing my best to learn how things work.Till then!-Marcella (Mars for short)

Viewing 6 replies - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Mike
    Participant

I'll try and make sure people submit backgrounds before the weekend, but there might be a few turn-ins at check in which I think I read is allowable, just irritating. Sorry ahead of time 😡

The background is not a huge issue, so don't stress about it.  We allow new players some leeway in getting them in within their first few events.  It sometimes helps because then once they know more about the world they can put something together.  Also we try to avoid hard copies of backgrounds because it makes them difficult to share amongst plot writers.  We ask for MS Word docs so we can post them to our directory that way any plot writer can peruse them and write up things for you:)If the newer folks have some idea of what stats and such they are interested in pre game that would be helpful.  Someone will be on hand to help you get all your characters sorted.

Aries
    Participant

oh yea, we have a group of those forms printed out and plan on having them done for when we sign in.Everyone pretty much knows what their character is going to be, even if they aren't 100% about showing.

Karmine
    Participant

New Player Mod might turn into the New Player Mob…

Rus Icebadger
    Participant

New Player Mod might turn into the New Player Mob...

Trust me, not the first time we've had a large group of new players.  My newbie mod had to split into two groups because we had so many people.

Aries
    Participant

Our max number is 13, we have at least 7 going. So, it won't be too much of a mob ^^'

Stone
    Participant

Which would be AWESOME!

Viewing 6 replies - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.