Tenative New Player

• Creator
    Topic
    Aries
    Participant

Hello!My name is Marcella and I plan on trying to attend at least a couple of games during the year. I live in Maryland so it is difficult to arrange transportation.I'm considering playing a Pixie Cleric of Elantrai, though I realized halfway through planning this might be a common thing... is it?Either way, I have met a group of players from RoA and think they're all wonderful people so I can't wait to meet the rest of you 🙂For now, I'll be ghosting around the boards and doing my best to learn how things work.Till then!-Marcella (Mars for short)

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Stone
    Participant

Heya Marcella, welcome to the wonderful world of Adraveth.  I hope you'll be able to attend but we understand the logistics of such a trip.  Feel free to enjoy all the board has to offer!

Alanna
    Participant

Pixie clerics aren't terribly common among PCs, most tend to be mages.Also welcome. 🙂

Gunnar
    Participant

Hey Mars its Dr.Falconhawk!Fey are actually a rare sight at game

Mike
    Participant

Welcome aboard!  Fae tend to have an erratic population.  We will have large groups out of nowhere and then none at all.  Currently there aren't many.  And there has never been a pixie cleric as far as I am aware (maybe someone may have multiclassed but I cannot specifically recall).Just make sure you check the population status before you plan on coming up!

Karmine
    Participant

I only recall one PC Cleric of Elantri period, though my memory is not absolute on that.

Scott
    Keymaster

Welcome! I look forward to meeting you later in the season =).

Sarineo
    Keymaster

Welcome! I look forward to meeting you, and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Aries
    Participant

Just make sure you check the population status before you plan on coming up!

Will do 😀 Looks like I'm in the clear for now at least. (Just gives me incentive to show up sooner  ;D)Unless, there is a thread with population caps that I am missing.

I only recall one PC Cleric of Elantri period, though my memory is not absolute on that.

Really? I'm surprised! I'll be extra sure to try and RP one well thenThanks for the warm welcome~

Shelly
    Participant

Welcome Mars. Cant wait to meet you. Also can not wait for you to come and try our game. If it is shown that you can be a Pixie cleric I really hope you come asap. I would very much like to see the roleplay of this. It should be very interesting.

Karmine
    Participant

Interesting is, I think, the best word to describe Pixies in general.Here's hoping we see you soon!

magg0t
    Participant

Hello!My name is Marcella and I plan on trying to attend at least a couple of games during the year. I live in Maryland so it is difficult to arrange transportation.I'm considering playing a Pixie Cleric of Elantrai, though I realized halfway through planning this might be a common thing... is it?Either way, I have met a group of players from RoA and think they're all wonderful people so I can't wait to meet the rest of you 🙂For now, I'll be ghosting around the boards and doing my best to learn how things work.Till then!-Marcella (Mars for short)

im in maryland to if i head up for a weekend im shure i can try to get you up there to

Welcome aboard Mars, hope to see you soon!

Aries
    Participant

im in maryland to if i head up for a weekend im shure i can try to get you up there to

If that could work out, that would be great! Just let me know if you decide you want to go sometime and we'll figure out if it can work 😀

Aries
    Participant

Oh, I just thought of something.Do you have any IG time on Sundays? A lot of the games I go to do, but I have seen one that does not have any IG time then, they just clean up and head out.Another fun note:I may actually be in Pennsylvania during the time of the April game. Does anyone live near Bethlehem?

Shelly
    Participant

Yes we do play on Sundays. Game ends sometime between noon and two I believe

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.