Welcome to the 4th Year of our yearly summer promotion hereby known as the:
“We Couldn’t Agree on a Title Summer Promotion”
– or WCATSP for short. (“Wuh-CATS-puh”)
This special promotion celebrates our 17th season of RoA.
This promotion lasts JULY – AUGUST – 2019
*New Player Weekends*
- Any new player to RoA will be admitted at half price – $10.
- All new players will receive an “Adventurer’s Starter” package. This will include several useful potions and sundries to help get them started!
- All character point recruitment awards will be DOUBLED for new players recruited.
- 2 character points will be added to your bank immediately following the event in question.
- After someone you refer has attended 3 games, an additional 2 character points will be added to your bank immediately following the event in question and that person will be counted towards your lifetime recruitment total.
- If you bring a NEW cast member as either a temp cast with the intention of going player later OR with the intent on possibly becoming full cast, you will get 2 character points per cast member you bring. They must cast the whole weekend for this to count.
*Benefits for ALL players, new and old!*
- -If you buy 2 buy in points for any of the 2 “We Couldn’t Agree on a Title Summer Promotion,” you will get 2 extra, free points that can be used rules free. You may do this for each event you attend. (This will become effective from the points usable in the July-August Update.)
- -Each of the (2) “We Couldn’t Agree on a Title Summer Promotion” events we will raffle off 2 item. We will try to post what the items will be in advance of the event. Every player who attends as either player, half cast, cast incentive, OR temp cast will get a single entry into the raffle for the items. This will be drawn at game off and given to the winner. In the case of magic items, these will be pre-attuned and can be used at the following event.
- -For each event you attend during the WCATSP promotion you will earn WCATSP Points. You shall earn 5 WCATSP Points for each WCATSP event you attend.
- If you are unable to attend a Realms of Adventure Event in person, you WILL be eligible for the WCATSP Points if you purchase 3 points under the Missed Events Program.
If you have questions not covered, please send them to email@example.com and we will answer them as quickly as possible. We look forward to seeing you all at game!
NOTE: If you already submitted your update for the July 2019 event, and you bought buy-in points already, the extra 2 points will be added on your sheet as “Rules-free” points usable for your next update. Additionally due to the success of the RoA Coin Fundraiser, we will also be raffling off that item at the end of the July Event!
Download the 2019 WCATSP Rewards Sheet here!