sorry bout it

• Creator
    Topic
    Fmarino
    Participant

hey, I posted awhile back bout coming out in sept of 11 but i tore up my knee at a event and the 'noks ended up going through some changes and we got pressed into a war down south. So we will be coming out. as our main game as failed to give us enough notice of camping in march we will be coming in march for sure ( pending work)Special thank you to william p kuhn for keeping me intrested in ROA.  Sorry for the delay folks.

Viewing 14 replies - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Fmarino
    Participant

lol shelly you cant miss either me or maggot we are both big guys, and very colorful he wears lots of ligthj green.  I wear alot of purples and golds and pinks.  I have bells on my waistband and i have tied them in my hair.

Shelly
    Participant

Awesome, seems like we will get along great!. Im the very short one an the only female cast member that shows up! So i shall be very easy to spot as well

Scott
    Keymaster
    Shelly wrote:
    Im the very short one an the only female cast member that shows up!yaomeme_display.png
    Shelly
    Participant

Scott is the short fat one lol. : )

magg0t
    Participant

lol shelly you cant miss either me or maggot we are both big guys, and very colorful he wears lots of ligthj green.  I wear alot of purples and golds and pinks.  I have bells on my waistband and i have tied them in my hair.

im not big im fluffy. yes i do wear green but frist you need to look past my armour.

Fmarino
    Participant

@maggot, ya know in the years we have fought against/with and by each other ive never noticed your garb, ive always been too busy or um unable to comprehend english language or stand up.  @shelly I see no girl in that pic lol. ive looked at galleries enough, which one is ya?  and hey feel free to say hi on aim..im really bored when im sick.  We are more or less easy to get along with once you get past the big personality and loudness.

Shelly
    Participant

I dont believe they are any of me up there yet. I have had a few taken of me just none have been put up on the site for one reason or another.

magg0t
    Participant

I dont believe they are any of me up there yet. I have had a few taken of me just none have been put up on the site for one reason or another.

they fear her wrath

Fmarino
    Participant

they fear her wrath

hehehe I dunno why i find this giggle-worthy

Shelly
    Participant

Did one of you send me a request on facebook?

magg0t
    Participant

Did one of you send me a request on facebook?

yup it was me i has alot of me scary pics of myself and famliy

Shelly
    Participant

Na thats fine i just wanted to make sure before I did anything with it.

Fmarino
    Participant

I *think* I might have…rock strongbow

Mike
    Participant

I think…this thread is basically becoming PM's at this point.  Might wanna take it there  😉

Viewing 14 replies - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.