sorry bout it

• Creator
    Topic
    Fmarino
    Participant

hey, I posted awhile back bout coming out in sept of 11 but i tore up my knee at a event and the 'noks ended up going through some changes and we got pressed into a war down south. So we will be coming out. as our main game as failed to give us enough notice of camping in march we will be coming in march for sure ( pending work)Special thank you to william p kuhn for keeping me intrested in ROA.  Sorry for the delay folks.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Corvus
    Participant

What's a nok?

Fmarino
    Participant

We are a group of fighters who travel from game to game. Normally we do heavy contact games and more war gaming, but we sometimes take breaks and do some smaller games. We are fighters for hire.

Corvus
    Participant

You play the same characters in multiple game settings?

Fmarino
    Participant

You play the same characters in multiple game settings?

More or less yea.  Sometimes we change it up.  But we are mostly the same everywhere we go.  To better understand what it is we do and what we are.  We are a independant group of people who spend most of our time in full contact combat games, where there is nothing but war.  Some games have more rp then others but mostly we are only there to fight.  Most of the time we are paid, varies from case of gatorade or lunch to event fees, belly dance performance etc.  For our skills in fighting and ability to "get the job done" .  Our "characters" are largely just extensions of who we are.  We frequently under go large turnovers in the ranks, most only staying on a season some longer.  Thats us The Dreadnoks...also known as The Vistani ( some games we have to change our name)

Sarineo
    Keymaster

Well, either way I look forward to meeting you/whoever else decides to come! If you have any questions about the rules/game or the such, feel free to ask. Welcome!

Fmarino
    Participant

Well, either way I look forward to meeting you/whoever else decides to come! If you have any questions about the rules/game or the such, feel free to ask. Welcome!

Np mate.  Most of our questions you folks already handled already.

Stone
    Participant

Hey man, no need to apologize for injuries and Life 'causing complications we've ALL been there.Look forward to seeing you in March!

Fmarino
    Participant

lol It is , i hate making plans then have to cancel them..especially as i like that site you guys use and enjoyed it the few times ive been there

Milo Greenbottle
    Participant

Good to see you back on the boards! This is Will by the way.

Fmarino
    Participant

np will, your a good game rep, and thats not something i say casually, if you knew what i really think of most people i encounter you'd understand. Well it looks like we should have at least 4 of my people out, Maggot is on here now too!! and Zadrian is lurking..we are hoping for closer to  10 but 4 at least, 6 reasonable chance

Milo Greenbottle
    Participant

The more the merrier!

magg0t
    Participant

The more the merrier!

we are a merry bunch! we love to fight and rp. if you want i can be there with bells on  🙂

Shelly
    Participant

we are a merry bunch! we love to fight and rp. if you want i can be there with bells on  🙂i expect to see bells now and if not im going to be very dissapointed.

magg0t
    Participant

we are a merry bunch! we love to fight and rp. if you want i can be there with bells on  🙂i expect to see bells now and if not im going to be very dissapointed. done and done you will hear the bells  ;D they help drowned out the sound of my armour.

Shelly
    Participant

I have slippers with bells on them. If i can find them I shall wear mine as well : )

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.