Hello all

• Creator
    Topic
    Cos
    Participant

Hey all. This is Cos. Some of you may or not remember me casting back in the April event, but I will be coming as a new player this coming June event. Hope to see you all!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Stone
    Participant

Welcome back to the crazy world of Adraveth! I look forward to seeing you on the otherside of the curtain Cos.

Clary
    Participant

Wooo cos! Can't wait to see you at game!

Ribz
    Participant

Welcome. I hope we can make you feel at home asif you live here. If you need anything just ask

Cos
    Participant

Hehe, thanks. I look forward to being the noob  😛

Shelly
    Participant

Welcome back! You did a great job at casting. Can't wait to meet your pc.

Gunnar
    Participant

Awesomeness!

Karmine
    Participant

PAIN!  PAIN!  PAIN!By Mhizerak I heal your body five health.PAIN!  PAIN!  PAIN!😀Gonna be fun to have you on our side (so to speak) now.  I wonder what we'll see you as?  It's all part of the surprise I suppose.  😀

Cos
    Participant

Half orc cleric of Drevarria

Ribz
    Participant

Another half Orc.  ( big smile) I may be able to speak to one now because the other one doesn't talk. Happy

Cos
    Participant

Nah that was just a joke :P. I'll be another boring human. I sweat way too easily in the heat, and all that make up is not gonna be pretty…

Eravander
    Participant

As long as you were serious about the Cleric of Drevarria part, that's what is important.  ;D

Cos
    Participant

hahaha I'm coming in with no serious knowledge of all the gods so that I may choose in game. However I don't think I'm crafty enough to choose Drevarria and not get myself killed on a regular basis.

IanvdL
    Participant

However I don't think I'm crafty enough to choose Drevarria and not get myself killed on a regular basis.

Worshiping Drevarria ain't shit, it's worshiping Ethali that's the hard one. I speak from personal experience.

Rath
    Participant

However I don't think I'm crafty enough to choose Drevarria and not get myself killed on a regular basis.

Worshiping Drevarria ain't !@#$%, it's worshiping Ethali that's the hard one. I speak from personal experience.

I think you missed the whole "disguising yourself as a follower of another god" part.

Karmine
    Participant

True, but taking two people who were in otherwise good standing down with him is pretty in character.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.