Hello all

• Creator
    Topic
    Cos
    Participant

Hey all. This is Cos. Some of you may or not remember me casting back in the April event, but I will be coming as a new player this coming June event. Hope to see you all!

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    M_Roberts82
    Participant

However I don't think I'm crafty enough to choose Drevarria and not get myself killed on a regular basis.

Worshiping Drevarria ain't !@#$%, it's worshiping Ethali that's the hard one. I speak from personal experience.

Worshipping Ethali is so easy. Lie about it  constantly, get others to say you're a secret follower, get the people who trust you to argue that it's silly to say you are, and then go about your day regularly. Not that I'd know anything about it of course. 😛No, really. I wouldn't know anything about it cause i'm not. But it sounds easy enough tbh.

Drustan Eibhear
    Participant

However I don't think I'm crafty enough to choose Drevarria and not get myself killed on a regular basis.

Worshiping Drevarria ain't !@#$%, it's worshiping Ethali that's the hard one. I speak from personal experience.

Worshipping Ethali is so easy. Lie about it  constantly, get others to say you're a secret follower, get the people who trust you to argue that it's silly to say you are, and then go about your day regularly. Not that I'd know anything about it of course. 😛No, really. I wouldn't know anything about it cause i'm not. But it sounds easy enough tbh.

All I can say is Rahar+Dagger= That your a secret Ethali  😛

Mike
    Participant

I think you missed the whole "disguising yourself as a follower of another god" part.

This:)The number one problem with people who want to worship Ethali is they miss the fact it is supposed to be kept a secret.  They tell two friends, and they tell two friends...If you want to worship Ethali the BEST advice I can give you is tell NO ONE IG or OOG.  Also be crafty.  Simply knifing people you come across does not say "Ethali" it says "Idiot".  The church has survived as long as it has because of guile.

Rath
    Participant

I think you missed the whole "disguising yourself as a follower of another god" part.

This:)The number one problem with people who want to worship Ethali is they miss the fact it is supposed to be kept a secret.  They tell two friends, and they tell two friends...If you want to worship Ethali the BEST advice I can give you is tell NO ONE IG or OOG.  Also be crafty.  Simply knifing people you come across does not say "Ethali" it says "Idiot".  The church has survived as long as it has because of guile.

Yeah, just ask Raile =P

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.