*Waves* Hi

• Creator
    Topic
    Kale
    Participant

Hello AllAlthough August was my first appearance, i feel as if my full immersed experience of an event was in September, and it was also the 10th Anniversary for ROA. I do think i have found something i truly enjoy and thank everyone for helping me along the way. I look forward to furthering my experiences with you all, and having as much fun as im allowed xD -Kale

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    IanvdL
    Participant

Had a blast with the few moments I talked to you. Have fun in Stealth Mode!

Tridaine Maylock
    Participant

Hello AllAlthough August was my first appearance, i feel as if my full immersed experience of an event was in September, and it was also the 10th Anniversary for ROA. I do think i have found something i truly enjoy and thank everyone for helping me along the way. I look forward to furthering my experiences with you all, and having as much fun as im allowed xD -Kale

It was awesome talking and roleplaying with you! Greatly looking forward to many more!

Gene
    Participant

Kale,Welcome to the club, we're all crazy here.  I thoroughly enjoyed the times we had to interact with each other.  See ya next time!

Mike
    Participant

Great meeting you! Welcome aboard!

Stone
    Participant

Glad you had fun Kale, I can tell you from personal experience you're in for many. many more good times down the road.

Scott
    Keymaster

Welcome! Glad to hear you'll be sticking around, and that you've been having fun thus far =).

Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you again!

Kale
    Participant

Thanks guys

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.