Returning Player

• Creator
    Topic

Hey everyone!I haven't been since I think Sept 2011!  I am aiming to come back this June.  Reinventing my old character is the idea since She was only in 1 event.I can't wait to see people again, and meet all the new players who've joined since then.Hope everyone is doing well.P.S. working on a friend to join me but she's shy!!!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Dave R.
    Keymaster

Excellent! Welcome Back. We look forward to seeing you in June 😀

Mike
    Participant

Hi and welcome back! It will be good to meet you. If you get some time when you have settled on your character concept, let me know. We can make sure you have all your character information when you return. Also since you have been away for a while, you are eligible for the returning player program which is here https://realmsofadventure.net/simplemachinesforum/index.php?topic=3054.0 . You get some goodies to make the return easier!Also if you do recruit anyone you get credit for that person and they also are only $20 for their first event. No worries about being shy, we have a pretty friendly group as a whole.If you need anything, feel free to ask either here or on FB. We would be happy to help!

Stone
    Participant

Welcome back!  I can't wait to meet you all over again!

Scott
    Keymaster

Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing you in June, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.