Playing at night

• Creator
    Topic

Hey guys, I am eagerly waiting for the 19th to roll around so I can meet all you and start swinging my sword at you, haha. But in all seriousness, I was a little bit nervous about the “night-fighting” and about RPing in the pitch black forest. Can anybody share their experiences to either assuage my fears or dramatically increase them?

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Gene
    Participant

Elf hunter extraordinaire.  That is all I'm going to say.

Ulv
    Participant

That's hilarious!

Happens more often than you might think. I am a big fat guy, but I am also fairly well known for my stealth. Hiding is not a simple matter of finding a tree big enough to hide behind, it's about bending light and shadow and finding the right spot to be in. I have often stalked people through the woods with tricks like this.

The best of the best here

Faarooq
    Participant

There's a path that runs along the edge of the lake, then back into the woods along a stream, and up a hill back into the camp area. I once took that path at night without any sort of light or even a bright moon. It was on that night I knew man's mortal fear of the dark.

That made me lol XD

I'm glad my tale of discovering primal dread could amuse you so. I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face.

Ulv
    Participant

I know the feeling man. There's a few reasons I rarely traverse he night alone.

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.