New player coming to July event

Welcome to Realms of Adventure! Forums New Player Boards New player coming to July event

• Creator
    Topic
    Nick Stack

Hello everyoneMy name is Nick and I'll be attending my first event July 22. I was told about RoA by Rath and Sirus. This will be my first time larping and I look foward to having some enjoyable times with everyone.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Mike
    Participant

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you.PS - take everything Sirus says with a chunk of salt ๐Ÿ˜›

Eravander
    Participant

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you.PS - take everything Sirus says with a dump truck of salt ๐Ÿ˜›

fix'd

Scott
    Keymaster

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you.PS - take everything Sirus says with a legion of dump trucks of salt ๐Ÿ˜›

Fixed further. Also, welcome!

AedanThull
    Participant

Lul. Every time those 2 make a new friend, the friend dies.

Rus Icebadger
    Participant

Lul. Every time those 2 make a new friend, the friend dies.

Oh dude, too soon!ย  lol

Sarineo
    Keymaster

Welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask although I suspect that Mike and JP have probably already filled you in on quite a bit!-Victor

Sirus
    Participant

It's true. I know none of the rules and sometimes I tell newbies wrong info. on purpose cuz' I think it's funny as hell. ๐Ÿ˜€

Xandis
    Participant

It's true. I know none of the rules and sometimes I tell newbies wrong info. on purpose cuz' I think it's funny as hell. ๐Ÿ˜€

Troll....

Scott
    Keymaster

troll_detected.png

Faarooq
    Participant

I think your radar is busted. No trolls around here.Welcome new guy. I like your name.u_jelly.png

Stone
    Participant

Welcome to the madness, always good to have another join the adventure that is RoA.ย  Welcome aboard!

Drustan Eibhear
    Participant

Welcome to ROA! I'm sure you'll have great fun!

Sirus
    Participant

Troll....

My goal is to spread enough wrong information that new players think Deathstrike is something you can do for free as many times as you want on your first event, to help balance the game and protect them from being PKed by older players, then the "buff" is lost on your second event on. That way they'll wreck the shit out of the newbie mod and cast won't know wtf hit them. ^_^

Welcome aboard man, always fun to have new people around. See you at game!

Nick Stack

Wait so you cant do that Mike?!?! LoLThanks for the welcomes everyone

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.