In order to post you must have your account upgraded, see below

Welcome to Realms of Adventure! Forums New Player Boards In order to post you must have your account upgraded, see below

• Creator
    Topic
    Mike
    Participant

Over the recent week, our boards have been completed inundated with SPAM bots and erroneous posts.  Previously, we have always maintained a policy where people did not need to have an account in order to use the New Player Boards, or Clarification boards, so that people could ask their questions without needing to sign up.  Unfortunately, for every 1 post of this intended nature there were several hundred SPAM posts which are not only innapropriate, but resulted in our boards being shut down for 2-3 days as we worked to resolve it.Going forward in order to post on ANY of the boards you must first have your account set to "Player".  In order to have this done, simple send me a PM and once I verify you are a real person interested in RoA I will instantly upgrade your account so that you may post.  At worst cast scenario this should take no more than one day at the maximum, since I tend to be on the boards rather often.  I will of course continue to upgrade accounts for those character and player names I recognize and realize are legit as soon as I see them as I have been doing.Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but in order to keep the boards up and running and an enjoyable place for all this is a necessary step.Thank you for your cooperation.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Mike
    Participant

As a reminder, if you are a new player or know of a new player needing access, please have them PM or email me.  Otherwise account activation can be delayed as the request doesn't reach me right away.Thanks

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.