Hi, everyone!

• Creator
    Topic

I'm Kirsi. Ian's been working on dragging me into this for a couple months now, but I've been held up by some poorly-timed natural disasters until this weekend. I didn't think to stop in and say hello before my first game, and here we are now.This was my very first larp, and thanks so much for making my first game really great and putting up with me while I tried to get my bearings. It was really nice meeting everyone, and I'll definitely be back in October, accounting for any more random calamities. See you all then!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Shelly
    Participant

It was great to have you. Im very happy you are coming back I enjoyed talking with your character.

Shago Book
    Participant

Welcome!

Nick Stack

Welcome hope you enjoyed yourself and had an enjoyable weekend

Stone
    Participant

I'm glad you had fun and must say you were a welcome and wonderful edition to the game.  I look forward to seeing you in  October.

Clary
    Participant

It was awesome having you at the event! Can't wait to see you at October!

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, looking forward to interacting with your character more in October!

Alexander Maylock
    Participant

It was pretty awesome to talk to you and see you. Hope to see you more!

Scott
    Keymaster

It was great to meet you, and we look forward to seeing you again in October!

Xandis
    Participant

Glad we got you hooked! There was nothing to be nervous about after all….mh?

Mike
    Participant

hello and welcome!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.