Hello, Hello

• Creator
    Topic
    IanvdL
    Participant

Hi, everyone. I met Salim at the midnight launch of Skyrim when he walked in wearing his armor and complimented me on my Dovahkiin helmet. He told me about RoA and it seemed like a cool thing. I thought about it for a few weeks, while worrying about getting a job. Lo and behold, I get a job just in time for Black Friday, and he's working the register!Long story short, I'm very interested in RoA and am eager to get my proverbial ball rolling.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Gunnar
    Participant

Yes  8)

Scott
    Keymaster

Awesome! Welcome, and we look forward to meeting you in March or potentially sooner if you plan on attending the winter awards dinner (date to be announced soon).

Sarineo
    Keymaster

Welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!-Victor

Mike
    Participant

Welcome aboard!  Just answered your PM:)

Shelly
    Participant

Welcome hope to meet you soon

Ribz
    Participant

yo what up. i love new people. if you have questions or need anything , everyone is really nice and willing to help so all you have to do is ask. hope to see you in game

Stone
    Participant

Welcome to the madness my friend.  Always delightful to have another one with us, as has been said, feel free to ask anything, we'll all work hard to help you out as best we can.

Always fun to add another mind to the madness. Welcome and strap yourself in, it's gonna be one helluva ride.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.