Hello, from Corinne the Bard!

Welcome to Realms of Adventure! Forums New Player Boards Hello, from Corinne the Bard!

• Creator
    Topic
    Corinne
    Participant

Hi everyone!  I didn't get a chance to introduce myself before showing up this past weekend, so here's my official “Hello!”  Briefly: my name is Lynne, I live on Long Island.  I am a Web Developer by day and, in my free time, am a Ukelele enthusiast and amateur artist.I had a lot of fun this weekend, in large part because of how welcoming everyone was.  So, thank you all for your hospitality, and for tolerating my constant confusion.  It was my first larp ever, and it's probably going to take me a while to get used to things!  I'll also be working on expanding my song repertoire.  If anyone has requests for songs they'd like to hear next time on the ukulele, I'll happily consider them if they're within my power to learn.  

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Clary
    Participant

Hey Lynne! It was awesome having you at the event and getting a chance to roleplay with you. I loved our long chat about ukuleles lol. Hope to see you at more events!

Corinne
    Participant

It was a true pleasure meeting you too!

Stone
    Participant

I'm glad you had a good time and sorry I didn't get to ineract with you directly more often. Hope to see you at next event so I can rectify that problem ^_^

Drustan Eibhear
    Participant

I'm glade you had an awesome time! I'm also glade I payed you to keep playing while all the marriage Chaos was going on!-Kai (Shannon)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.