First Event

• Creator
    Topic
    Aiden
    Participant

Hey all, I wanted to thank you all for an amazing weekend I had tons of fun and met so many great new people. Hopefully I can see most of you again next event!~Gabriel

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Alexander Maylock
    Participant

Cannot wait to see you again, my man! Glad you had fun!!- Joe (IG: Alexander, the guy in all red)

IanvdL
    Participant

I had a great time interacting with you, and I can't wait to see what kind of shenanigans we'll get up to in the future!

Onyx TigerEye
    Participant

Glad you had a great time!ย  See you in April!๐Ÿ™‚~jenn

Faarooq
    Participant

I didn't talk to your character much, but you're a pretty cool guy. Glad you're sticking around.

Kull Wolfspirit
    Participant

I had a good time interacting with u i like ur character. Im excited to are how ur character progresses see u in April! ๐Ÿ™‚

Vayne Mistral
    Participant

Though I don't think we met/interacted, I'm glad to hear you had a good time.

Dave R.
    Keymaster

I enjoyed the small interactions we had together, you are an awesome addition to the RoA family! Glad you enjoyed yourself and will be seeing you in April.-Dave/Cadrel/"Titles" as you called me

Rakkaw
    Participant

If you referred to Cadrel as “Titles” I think you and I are going to be fast friends.-Tom / SK / that obnoxious bard with the hat

Valeria Trio
    Participant

It was great to meet you and welcome to the ROA family. I think we spoke more out of game, during game-off hours in the guard house - but it was fun when you came into town with what seemed like a wild story. - Sara / Valeria Trio

Scott
    Keymaster

It was great having you at game, and I look forward to seeing you again next month!

Kitara Darnish
    Participant

Hey! It was great picking on you while we were at the fire place. If not for the snow I doubt we would have talked as long as we did. Glad to hear you enjoyed the weekend despite the weather. And am extra glad to hear you will be coming back. Hope to have more fun picking on you and throwing around insults. I think you are a bad influence on my character. lol! Oh well, see you around and watch out for bridges!

Milo Greenbottle
    Participant

Many more meals to be shared in the future! It was blast meeting you in and out of game.

Raziya
    Participant

Welcome to the fun!!!! Loved role playing with you last event ๐Ÿ™‚ I like that you act like you're fearless while snuggling by the fire... Just like the other 15 players at the fire when it's snowing like crazy hehe Can't wait to see you throughout the season.-Liv

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.