Finally on the forums!

Welcome to Realms of Adventure! Forums New Player Boards Finally on the forums!

• Creator
    Topic
    Ingrid
    Participant

Hi everyone! Heh heh, I finally figured out why I couldn't sign in. : DHmm, what to say. My real life name is LeighAnn, for those who didn't catch it...and for those who don't know it's not spelled "Lean". X) Beyond the fact that my love of puns is not exaggerated at all, there's not much else for me to say about myself? *shrug* So, Hello!

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Yay welcome! GLad to see you return to game and hope you keep coming back!

Mike
    Participant

You could not sign in because you hadn't activated your account:) I recognized your name, activated it and set you to player:)

Gene
    Participant

Hey Leigh Anne, It's great to see you on here.  Now I can send you some letters!

Ingrid
    Participant

You could not sign in because you hadn't activated your account:) I recognized your name, activated it and set you to player:)

Thank you!That, and when I forgot my password I didn't realize that my requests were going to the spam folder, because Google hides my spam folder.But let's not talk about that....Oh wait.

Scott
    Keymaster

Welcome! It was great meeting you this past weekend, and I hope you'll join us again in the future!

Alexander Maylock
    Participant

Glad to have you aboard!!

Mike
    Participant

Thank you!That, and when I forgot my password I didn't realize that my requests were going to the spam folder, because Google hides my spam folder.But let's not talk about that....Oh wait.

No worries, glad you are on and able to post:) Welcome!

Gunnar
    Participant

About time!  ;D

Ribz
    Participant

hello and welcome, i hope you had as much fun as the rest of us

Clary
    Participant

You are also a wonderful haiku writer! It's been great to roleplay with you the last two events. We need to have more bar shenanigans.

Stone
    Participant

Welcome to the madness!  It was quite fun roleplaying with you and getting to know both the character and player this event.  I look forward to seeing you in coming moons. 

Ulv
    Participant

Welcome!! Madness for sure! Or is it they who are not of us the mad ones?? Maybe its all three….

Faarooq
    Participant

No, we're all mad here.Glad you're sticking around. It only gets more better!

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.