Rumors for the Harvest Moon, 1116
- King Leopold turned himself in a few weeks ago, it’s only a matter of time before the inquisition drops the hammer on this forsaken place.
- King Leopold has been gathering forces in an underground tunnel, preparing to catch the Inquisition forces from behind.
- Families grieve upon hearing news of loved ones killed in Inquisitorial prison.
- Three Cows were stolen last Fiveday’s night from Ludwig’s farm.
- The Inquisition has been paying off some Sea Elves to maintain their blockade even beneath the waves.
- If you know the right people, you could pay someone to smuggle you out of this blockade.
- Inquisition preparing secret weapon to wipe New Calendale off of the map.
- Mary Beth Charity accidentally squashes Edmund Tavalier’s prize pumpkin when cutting through his property instead of taking the long way around it. This will be the first time in 20 years the Tavalier family may not win the largest Pumpkin contest at this years’ harvest festival.
- Both Inquisitorial and Leopold controlled forced are giving wide berths to any Fae (light or dark) they come across in the woods, neither side wants direct involvement in their conflict.
- Forces from outside of the port blockade have been reported as attacking Inquisition-backed ships. Wife’s Fury sighted amongst them.
- Unusual amounts of wraith activity are being reported near the edge of the blockade.
- Lonnie Lester seen wearing town guard uniform, looking completely cleaned up. He is sad his wife is gone, but he feels he’s doing himself and the community a service by serving under the one true king.
- King Regent Charles Dalton seen near the perimeter of the New Calendale blockade. Rumor has it if there’s going to be a direct assault, Dalton will be at the head of the charge.
- Local Youngster Timothy Horton has been going around town looking for his misplaced wooden sword with initials carved into it, he has been offering a reward if found.
- Crazed man arrested near docks claiming to be a prophet. He kept repeating things like “All things must die.” over and over again, forgoing even the most basic forms of taking care of himself.
- Agorians have been known to infiltrate local communities by first stealing the women of men of influence, or at the very least destroying their relationships with them. After that, they worm their way into local government in order to take it down from the inside.